Legal and Privacy
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR)IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS: On 25 May 2018, European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), which defines the general rules regarding the protection of personal data, become fully effective. This is an important step which set outs, for every country in the European Union, the same rules regarding the processing of personal data. Farchioni Olii S.p.A. considers safeguarding the personal data of natural persons fundamentally essential and compliance regarding the subject is a primary objective on which the company's management shall be based. THE CONTROLLER’S CONTACT DETAILS Farchioni Olii S.p.A., with offices at Via B. Buozzi, no. 10, 06030 Giano dell’Umbria (PG), Italy Tel. 0039 074292951 – Fax: 0039 0742929595 email: email@example.com certified email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEMThe Regulation gives Data Subjects the following rights which may be exercised towards and against the Controller and any and each Joint Controller.
- Right of access: Art. 15 of the European Regulation gives a Data Subject the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation or otherwise that data concerning the Data Subject is subject to processing and, if so, to obtain access to such data.
- Right to rectification: Art. 16 of the European Regulation gives a Data Subject the right to obtain from the Controller the rectification, without undue delay, of any inaccurate personal data concerning the Data Subject. Taking into account the purpose(s) for which personal data is processed, the Data Subject has the right to have any incomplete personal data supplemented, including by providing a supplemental declaration.
- Right to erasure: Art. 17 of the European Regulation gives a Data Subject the right to obtain from the Controller the erasure, without undue delay, of the personal data concerning the Data Subject if one of the reasons provided for by the Regulation exists.
- Right to restrict processing: Art. 18 of the European Regulation gives a Data Subject the right to obtain from the Controller a restriction on the processing of the personal data concerning the Data Subject when one of the conditions provided for by the Regulation exists.
- Right to object: Art. 21 of the European Regulation gives a Data Subject the right to object, at any time, for reasons connected to the Data Subject’s particular situation, to the processing of the personal data concerning the Data Subject pursuant to article 6(1)(e) or (f), including profiling on the basis of these provisions.
- Right to data portability: Art. 20 of the European Regulation gives a Data Subject the right to receive the personal data concerning the Data Subject provided to a controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and a Data Subject has the right to have this data transmitted to another controller without hindrance by the Controller to which the Data Subject supplied such data in compliance with the conditions provided for by the Regulation.
- Right to revoke consent: Art. 7 of the European Regulation gives a Data Subject the right to revoke any consent given by the same at any time. Revoking consent does not prejudice the lawfulness of the processing based on consent which may have been done prior to such consent being revoked.
- Right to lodge a complaint: Art. 77 of the European Regulation gives a Data Subject the right, should he or she believe that the data concerning them has been processed in breach of the Regulation, to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority, notably in the EU Member State in which the Data Subject habitually resides or works, or the place where the alleged breach took place.
- -coordinating privacy reflects the operational coordination, assignments are consistent with the operational tasks, and the powers and authority connected to them.
- -The natural persons who are assigned significant tasks and responsibilities (considering the quantity and categories of personal data, the risks to the rights and freedoms of natural persons) are identified, selected, and appointed on the basis of objective criteria which define the needs of the entity in terms of understanding, ability and experience. In the absence of any qualifications, the requirements and weighting assessments are predefined.
- -Those who process personal data act under the Controller’s direct authority, or that of a Processor duly appointed by the same. Personnel are duly trained in accordance with a continuous training programme that takes account of the various needs in relation to the various roles covered.
- -The Controller directs and supervises every person who processes personal data on its behalf.
- -parties to whom processing activities regarding personal data are entrusted are identified, selected and appointed on the basis of a pre-arranged, transparent process that guarantees objectivity in decision-making; the supplier must possess the ability and professionalism required by the organisation; the supplier must provide sufficient guarantees to implement suitable technical and organisational measures in such a way that processing meets the requirements of the GDPR and ensures that the Data Subject’s rights are safeguarded.
- -Relationships with third parties who process personal data on behalf of the Controller are always formalised in writing. The relative contract respects the minimum requirements set out in art. 28 of the GDPR.
- -The Controller directs and supervises every person to whom processing activities are delegated.
- -freelance professionals
- -family members of employees and users
- -employee creditors
- -employee assignees
- -trade unions
3. ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE BY VISITORS IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONSAccess to this website by visitors is subject to the following conditions. The information, places and graphic elements, sounds, images, trademarks, and everything else published and/or reproduced on this website are owned by (or third parties have granted their use to) FARCHIONI OLII S.P.A. or to the companies in the FARCHIONI OLII S.P.A. GROUP. Reproduction of the website’s content is only permitted with the prior, written authorisation from FARCHIONI OLII S.P.A. It is, therefore, prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit or disseminate this website’s content without authorisation. Specifically, it is prohibited to copy software which controls the operation of this website, to create programs similar to such software, to reverse engineer and/or to use the source code of such programs. FARCHIONI OLII S.P.A. and the other companies in the FARCHIONI OLII S.P.A. GROUP do not guarantee that the information published on this website will be constantly updated, nor can they be held liable for any damage, including being infected by a computer virus, that might happen to the visitor's equipment due to accessing and/or interconnecting with this website or as a result of downloading its content. The hypertext links found on this website may direct a visitor’s search to a web page found on a website other than this one. In this case, FARCHIONI OLII S.P.A. assumes no liability in relation both to the content published on those other websites and to the use that those third parties make of it, nor for any damage caused by or originating from accessing those sites, from connecting with the same, or from downloading their content. Every piece of personal information sent to the FARCHIONI OLII S.P.A. website will be processed in accordance with the law on privacy. Every act of communicating non-personal information to FARCHIONI OLII S.P.A. through this website (including suggestions, ideas, drawings, designs, etc.) grants FARCHIONI OLII S.P.A., and all the other companies in the FARCHIONI OLII S.P.A. GROUP, the exclusive, unlimited and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, display, implement, modify, transmit and distribute the same non-personal information. Communicating this information will automatically entail the transfer of the same, free of charge, exclusively and with the broadest rights and powers, to FARCHIONI OLII S.P.A. and to the companies in the FARCHIONI OLII S.P.A. GROUP. The legislation in effect covering the Italian Republic apply to this website.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
Technical cookies are essential for the website to operate properly and are used to allow users the ability to browse our website normally and to make use of the advanced services available on it. The technical cookies used are divided into session cookies, which are stored exclusively for the duration of the browsing activity and until the browser is closed, and persistent cookies which are stored in the memory of the user’s device until they expire or until they are deleted by the user him/herself. Our website uses the following technical cookies:
- Browsing or session technical cookies, used to manage normal browsing and to authenticate the user;
- Functional technical cookies, used to store the user's personalisation preferences such as, for example, language;
- Analytics technical cookies, used to understand how users use our website in order to be able to assess and improve its operation.