Rocket pesto bruschetta: a simple and delicious recipe
Rocket pesto bruschetta: a simple and delicious recipe.
- 4 slices of bread
- 100 gr Rocket leaves
- 40 gr Parmigiano Reggiano Grated
- 30 gr Pine nuts
- to taste Extra virgin olive oil Il Casolare
- to taste Salt
- Thoroughly washing and drying the rocket
- Chop the rocket with a sharp, smooth blade knife.
- Add the pine nuts and keep chopping
- Put the mixture into a bowl, add the grated parmesan and salt and mix together.
- Gradually add the Farchioni POD UMBRIA oil until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Toast the bread on both sides in a non-stick pan.
- Spread the rocket pesto on the toast, and serve.